1. You own more Tank Tops than t-shirts.
It’s okay bro, just try and aim for that 50/50 ratio.
2. You refer to days by the body part you’re training rather than their actual name.
Just call Monday, “Monday.” We all know it’s International Chest Day too.
3. Your wardrobe is mostly made up of free giveaway shirts that you got from Bodybuilding.com orders and expos.
Honestly… same. They’re free.
4. You’d rather die than miss a workout.
I support this wholeheartedly. Respect the dedication.
5. You know everyone who works at the gym’s front desk by name.
Yeah, you might spend too much time there, but look at all of the friends you made!